Abductroids Abductroids

Lives

You have a small bug, or maybe its a mechanic that i'm not seeing. If you don't put any points into lives per level the number listed at the top says Inf. Is this a glitch or am i missing something here?

PaRappa: Full Tank PaRappa: Full Tank

Nice

I remember playing PaRappa the Rapper on a demo disc i had for my PS1, and i never beat the onion head. good game

Enemy Encounter Enemy Encounter

Complete

it seems like a good first try, i beat the entire game and i have some suggestions.
1. Please for the love of god work on your art, PLEASE!!
2. Make a menu that is actually easy to navigate and see, i had to guess what half the costs were.
3. this game gets hard Fast, maybe you shouldn't make collisions with enemies deal 54 million damage? please?
4 Please for the love of god work on your art, PLEASE!!

other than that decent game. I also find it quite odd that the swf is named robokill..?(i didn't say i beat the entire game legit now did i? :P)

default0 responds:

Yep, I already know that I have to work on my art, and thats pretty much what I did the last 2 weeks, though I didn't update the games graphics ^^
I myself found the menu quite easy to understand, well, I'm not too sure about it, since I made it
Oh and yep, the damage is one thing I hate by myself, unfortunately I cannot change this without ripping away a huge part of game functionality....

Astroblasters Astroblasters

HighScore topped

i topped your high score of 702 with 736 while the game was still in development fool!

bloo-apple responds:

I increased the difficulty before the final version

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

great game

very well done, i love the art, but i found a glitch - when i got tossed by the super shotgun dude, after i landed i ran out of ammo and was jump kicking enemies, and one of my kicks launched me back - all the way past the barrier and i fell forever and had to restart the game.
otherwise very well done

Ragdoll Cannon:Level Pack Ragdoll Cannon:Level Pack

Win

woot i finished it! very well done ran smooth on my laptop(really crappy laptop) yet it looked nice. well done

Hiring Day Hiring Day

Tomatoes

i constantly failed the 2nd wave of the 1st factory because i could not tell the difference between the 1st bad tomato on the bad list and the good tomato. also the worms wouldn't come out until after the character on a few tomatoes, im sure its a good game but i lost for bs reasons.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Amazing

This game is absolutely amazing, the graphics are great, the sounds are spot-on and Mario has all of his moves!

one question: How long did this take you?

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Very fun!

Loved this game, very intuitive control scheme, Very nice job on the explosions high quality never slowed down a bit, and... i guess im just good at bullet hell games, but i had no trouble with the boss, and i died MUCH earlier in the scored that i normally would have because the baddies kept spawning directly on top of my and damaging me :(

Great game 10/10 5/5

Spear and Katana Spear and Katana

I dont know if it was just me...

Every time i ended up fighting a spearman, if i got hit even once i found that he would tripple stab me and i would die in a half a second. That soupled with the inability to block at all i found myself dying alot. Good try though